Sony has recently provided third party developers with an in depth list of the new security measures implemented by Sony in order to fight off any other attacks. The list has been provided by IndustryGamers and outlines the following;
- New automated software monitoring system to help track and defend against upcoming attacks
- Improved data protection and encryption
- New intrusion and unusual activity detection software
- Implementation of new firewalls
- Moving the system to a new data center in a separate location with improved security measures
- Appointing a new chief member of the information security team
This list might just indicate that the PSN is close to being relaunched, and our patience is surely paying off. The time and effort Sony has put into creating a better and safer system clearly shows that they are trying their best to satisfying their customers as best they can.