Polyphony Digital Entertainment has released all the information surrounding the new DLC pack, which will be launched next week under the name Car Pack 2. As the name suggests the DLC will include several new car models, which include;
- The 2012 Nissan GT-R Black edition R35,
- The 2011 Mini Cooper S,
- The 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R,
- and the 2010 Volkswagen Golf VI R.
Along side this DLC pack, Polyphony will be releasing an update patch which will tweak the interface of the system and have the following added features;
- Tweaking of the event selection screen to show number of Gold Trophies in each and every different seasonal event
- Tweaking of SFX during racing.
- Tweaking of the steering assist controls.
- Standard cars alloy wheels can now be changed
- New 'copy' feature for setting sheets
- Whilst tuning a car in GT Auto, users will be able to see how the modification to the engine and body parts will effect performance before applying the changes.
- The Toyota FT-86 2012 and Ten GT Auto coupons will be included with every 2.02 update download for free. These coupons can be redeemed in GT Auto against car washes, oil changes, engine overhauls, and more.
- Car coupons can be redeemed all at once (instead of one by one) after making all the desired changes and pressing Square.
- During A/B Spec events, Special Events, and Seasonal Events, users are now able to bring up the garage lit and driver list before hand.
- 'Maximum number of participants' setting included in My Lounge
As a value added bonus for return customers who purchased a previous DLC pack for GT5, Sony are giving out the free unlocking of the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SP and five New Car Refresh cards.