Kazunori Yamauchi has promised car fans around the world the ultimate driving simulator, and true to his words, ever since it's release Yamauchi's team hav been working hard at listening to the fans feedback, and keeping the title of ultimate driving experience. Yamauchi earlier this week teased about some of the Spec 2 update's features, some teething problems were tackled and some cool feature were added too, but today we are blessed with a full feature release of what to find when updating to Spec 2. Apart from a new intro movie, users will benefit with the following features;
- Cockpit view for all standard cars.
- Save feature for endurance races that allows the user to stop mid-endurance race and continue when he pleases.
- New user controls for the weather change feature.
- Bonus feature allowing the user to save multiple car settings.
- Improved GUI response and ease of use
- Replay fast forward and rewind.
- New online features
- New photo travel features including, taking photos of the cars together with your avatar and New “NASCAR Pit Scene”.
- Released eleven new 2011 model NASCAR cars.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport.
- Tweaked in game physics and improved AI.
- Added compatibility for the Logitech G25/G27 Steering wheel peripherals.
This Spec 2 update will be available for all Granturismo 5 gamers to download next October the 11th for Free! Yamauchi's team are also working on some cool new DLC packages which will be announced pretty soon.